Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Children of Africa

I wanted to start this blog to bring awareness to all the issues that the children of Africa face. While life in Africa has improved some there are still many troubling issues that must be improved. Hearing about these children and seeing movies about these topics really upsets me. My mom has visited parts of Africa and she was able to see some very poor parts of the continent, but there were also very beautiful things she saw as well. She came back home with pictures of amazing wildlife, gorgeous scenery and really made me want to see all this beauty for myself. I wish that Africa can be a place where people think about it beauty before thinking about the downfalls of the continent. I want to address the issues children face in hopes to bring awareness and maybe even encourage some to help change the way things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment